Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One Year Anniversary

Drum roll please. Guess what day it is? It is the one year anniversary of The Fiery Redhead! The year went be so fast. It was super exciting and amazing. I have learned so much since the first day of The Fiery Redhead. So in honor of the one year of The Fiery Redhead lets take a look back at highlights of the first year of  The Fiery Redhead




A Fishtail Side-Do


My Favorite Buttercream Frosting



Fishtale Braided Hairstyle


Homemade Caramel Frappuccino


Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes


Roasted Potatoes and Sausage


Cheesy Taco Pasta


Homemade Egg Rolls


Nutter Butter Ghosts


Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

Hope you enjoy scrolling through the highlights of the year for The Fiery Redhead. This year has been magical, wonderful, and amazing. I would like to thank you readers for viewing my blog. Again thanks! This next year I hope to become a better blogger. I have so many people to look up to in the world of blogging, and I hope I can learn from them. This is all a learning experience, and it is all so much fun. I enjoy creating new creations to share with the world and my family and friends. It's sometimes a bit crazy, but that's just life. I hope to post more this coming year. Fingers crossed. Anyway Happy One Year Anniversary to The Fiery Redhead. Have a great year.

Peace, Love, Bake on.

                            Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment