1 (20 oz) bag Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns; OR 3-1/2 cups shredded russet potatoes, rinsedand squeezed dry in a towel
3 green onions, chopped (approx. 1/3 cup), both white and green parts1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12 muffin tins with cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork.
- Drizzle on olive oil.Toss with fork again until mixture is well combined. Spoon mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- With the back of the spoon, apply gentle pressure to pack mixture into each cup. Bake for 60-75 minutes in lower third of oven.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, run a small knife or spatula around the edge of each cup, making sure the edges are loosened. Gently lift each potato cup out, invert it, place on serving plate bottom side up. Good served warm or room temperature.
Thanks a bunch!