Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quick and Easy Pizza Crust (Bisquick Pizza Crust)


If you are ever like me, you are sometimes hard on time. And in my family everyone loves pizza and during the summer everyone wants yummy food for lunch. They always ask me for pizza for lunch. And instead going through the trouble of making a complicated time consuming crust for lunch, I usually use this extra easy crust instead for an easy lunch or what ever calls for a crust. It is easy and doesn't require a lot of preparation or time to make. So it fits in perfectly for lunch. 

I have made dessert pizza with this dough and to add a little sweetness to this dough, I just add a tablespoon of sugar to the dough. And when I am in a pinch, I make mini pizzas for the kids to make and decorate on their on for a fun hands on lunch time.







Quick and Easy Crust (Bisquick Pizza Crust)
based on recipe from Tablespoon.com

1 1/2 cups Bisquick

1/3- 2/3 cups hot water
1/4 cup flour to roll dough

Mix Bisquick and hot water together well in a medium sized bowl. Roll dough into desire size and shape. (I can get one 12-inch crust or 3-4 mini crusts)


I know this recipe has helped me in a pinch and I hope it does the same for you. Have an amazing rest of your day and thanks for reading. Enjoy!

 Peace, love, bake on.

                    
                                               Andrea 

2 comments:

  1. Trying this tonight. Doubled recipe as kids like a thick crust...can't wait to try...might become a weekly thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starchy vegetables: Though all vegetables are admitted as good for health, there are some varieties of vegetable that are treated as enemies for diabetes. In this list, you have the sweet beets and carrots. As potatoes and beans are good sources of starches, they can better be kept off from your meal plan. However, green leafy vegetables are good for diabetics to keep a balance for health. is there sugar in little caesars pizza

    ReplyDelete