Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pish Posh.. the Oxford

I have recently fallen in love with skinny jeans, sweaters, and oxfords. I Wwere them everywhere. Not only do they look amazing but comfy and I can where them just about anywhere and it'll work. And it's in style but you still have the unique look with out being copies of everyone. Plus, it's kinda classy. 








Lately, I have also seen a lot of my favorite celebrities trending the same thing. 

















Taylor Swift for example has an impeccable fashion sense (if I do say so myself). Again and again we see she wears these adorable outfits with oxfords. Oxfords with skirts, legging, shorts, and skinny jeans. They go with every thing it seems.












Taylor Swift effortlessly pulls this style off and so can you! These shoes are made accessible to you everywhere so, you too, can look this stylish. There are so many types of oxfords to choose from. You can get flat or heeled oxfords but either way there are so cute. Just choose your favorite pair and you will have an instant classy look.

Just be confident and strut your stuff adorably in the very classy oxford.



No comments:

Post a Comment