Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cold Weather Chic

Before winter is over I wanted do a post on cold weather fashion. Just because it's cold doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. There are so many cute and fun ways to spice up your winter wardrobe. 

One of my favorite ways to dress up my winter wardrobe would be scarves. Scarves are so easy to wear and so comfy. PLUS they go with like everything. Another one of my favorite winter fashion go-to's would be sweaters. No not them ugly Christmas sweaters are turtle necks but cute ones. I wear them just about everyday with boots. Which brings me to my next point, boots are another go to item. 


I recently found this on Pinterest, which you can find here. These are just a few examples of what you can do to keep warm from the cold and not sacrifice your fashion. Yes, its possible!

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment