Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wants.. Dresses

While going through my want list, I was also scrolling through a bunch of pictures of dresses. What a coincidence. I love dresses though I have a hard time ever committing to dress to buy one. But a girl can want all she wants, right? These are a few out of probably hundreds that I like or have fallen in love with (yes, a dress). 


 Okay these dresses are really sparkly, but they just look like so much fun. I really love the necklines of the dresses too. 

Again I love the neckline. The detail at the top is just gorgeous. And the color with the silver detail at the top go great with each other.

I have a thing for fifty's style dresses. They are just so classy. And plus they usually look great on me. And this one is no exception.

What can I say I love the color of it and I love the detailed collar. The belt around the waist adds a perfect touch, also.

Another 50 style dress that I absolutely love. Why, Oh, Why? Because like above they are classy, lady like enough to show the guys your a woman but not enough to show them everything: they are demure. 

What drew me in about this dress was the color. For some reason I don't own anything green, and I don't know why. People always tell me to where more green because it would go well with my hair color. And the style of this dress is so pretty.

I love this lace dress. Enough said. And I love the neckline. ( okay I love all of it.)





This dress is unique. The color of the actual skirt goes so well with the whole thing because it is a simple neutral color that doesn't draw away from the detailed top part. Oh and I like the sleeve things (for lack of a better word) as well.





I secretly love sparkles. They just tell me that when I wear the dress I am going to have a fun filled night. And plus no one will forget what you were wearing. It makes a statement.










I really love the color of this dress. It's mint which is in fashion right now but I also love the style of the dress.
By the way did I mention that these are only a few dresses that I love and I wish I could show you them all. Maybe in the near future I will show you more. Do you like these dresses? Which one is your favorite?

 Thanks,
     Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment