Monday, February 25, 2013

A fishtail braided hairstyle

I am not sure what to call this braided hairstyle, but I will thoroughly explain it to you.
Basically, this braid is three fishtail braids braided into a standard braid. 
I did this braid on my sister a while back and I found pictures of it. So I decided to share it with you. The great thing about it is that it is rather simple to do.


To do this hairstyle you need some rubber bands/ hair ties. 
To begin section the hair into three even sections to braid into fishtail. Next braid each section, doing a fishtail braid. Tie each braid back with a rubber band. After you have braided all three sections, braid the three sections together doing a normal three strand braid. After you have braided them together, tie back the braid with either a hair tie or rubber band. You should now be able to remove the individual rubber band from the three original fishtail braids. 

I would recommend using rubber bands for the three fishtail braids because they are rather small and not very visible. So if you don't take the rubber band off the braids for some reason then it is not very noticeable. 

As always , good luck and have fun!

                                           Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment