Friday, March 1, 2013

Prom dresses on a budget


I don't know about you, but I am on a budget. And Prom isn't any exception. I was looking for amazingly cute dresses for amazingly low prices and so I went on a search on Google.

 I wanted a dress that made a statement without the bank sending me an over statement.  I spent many hours looking at the department store looking at their dresses and well, I wasn't very impressed.  I found that there wasn't much variety. With not much variety, there's a  big chance that someone will end up wearing the same dress as someone else, which is so uncool. Plus, I want to be original, and you can't make much of a statement when someone else is wearing the same dress as you. 

On my search on Google, I found these two amazing websites. They pretty much made my week when I found them. That's how awesome they are. The great thing about these websites is that there is a variety. Which is awesome.  

The first website I found is called Milanoo. This website is filled with dresses of every color, style, shape, and for every occasion. The best thing is that most of the dresses are great to buy if you are a budget. The dresses seem to be reasonably priced. All in all pretty great site. 

The next website I found is my favorite. This website is called JJ's House. This is another website that sells all things fashion like Milanoo. This site also has a great variety. But my favorite part of JJ's House is that basically every dress is available in a variety of colors. (Most of the dresses I looked at were available in like 28 different colors) Another great thing about it is that everything is very user friendly, which is a huge bonus. Basically,  I don't think this website will let you down. 

Here are a few dresses that I found from these 2 websites but these aren't the only styles of dresses that are available from these websites. 


   


                         















Check out these websites, and tell me what you think of them. Another great place to look is a consignment store or half price store. My friend, for example, got her dress at this cute little consignment brand new with a minor tear that was easily sewn to be fixed for a dollar. This dress that she bought was normally sold for $165. Now no guarantee that we will all get that lucky finding an amazing dress for such an amazingly low price but I am sure we will find a good bargain for a beautiful dress if we just take our time to look. I hope you find everything you're looking for so that you may look amazing and have a magical prom. 

                                                                 Andrea


1 comment:

  1. Plan your budget to get a prom outfit. Start saving much before for your prom outfit, your shoes, accessories and make up. Gone are the days when prom wears were affordable only by celebs.

    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete