Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quick and easy brownies.


Ever in a hurry and craving something chocolaty? Well, I do on occasion. On such occasions, I may have made these quick and easy brownies. These brownies always hit the spot. The great things about brownies are that they are chocolaty, gooey, and most usually everybody loves them. In my family, they never last more than a day. The other day I made these to go with some homemade chocolate ice cream that I made. 

To make these brownies you will need:
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup walnut halves (optional)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 pan.
  2. Melt butter. Then mix all ingredients in the order given.
  3. Pour into greased 9 x 13 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
Optional: sprinkle a little powder sugar on top for an extra touch.
** I sometimes use a sheet cake pan, instead of a  9 x 13, though you must adjust the time.



As always enjoy.
Peace, love, bake on.
                                   Andrea

 I found the original recipes here, but I made a few changes to make it my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment