Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prom: Dress shopping on a budget.

Prom season is around yet again. Prom is the time when every girl is looking for the perfect dress at the hopefully perfect price. Prom is the time when I am shopping for hard bargains; I'm scouring the internet for a beautiful dress with a price tag to match. Last year, I found several good (trustworthy) sites that you can purchase nice dresses for prom and other formal occasions. You can find my post about them here. This year I did some more researching. The site that I found this year was really hidden. It is truly a hidden treasure. The website is called UWDress.com. It's really a great site. 

There were so many beautiful dresses for affordable deals. I purchased my prom dress from UWDress,com. It's beautiful, and my signature style; I think. Every time I showed a picture of my dress that I ordered to my friends, they were all like "that dress is so you" and "that dress is so pretty" or "you should get that in emerald green." Several of my friends were very adamant that I should get an emerald green dress. Guess why? My RED hair, of course. Red heads look amazing in green; the funny thing is I never wear green. I wear a lot of blue or peach colors. I don't know why, but I do. Maybe I should wear green more often. 

Anyway, ya'll should definitely check out UWDress.com. You won't regret it, and even if you don't find or buy your prom dress from them, you can now recommend them to others or for yourself for future reference. 


This is my dress. It's simple, which is what I like. It isn't over the top extravagant, but it's classy. It also comes in other colors.



This dress is pretty and it can be found in many other colors. It can be found here



This dress was my second or third choice. I like how it has some sparkle, but not to much. It is strapless, which I am not a huge fan of, but it is sill a most gorgeous dress. This dress can also be found in other colors.



This dress is really nice also. It is all silver sparkles. But this dress is really nice. If you want something classy and modest, this dress is right up your alley.


What can I say, a girl loves her sparkles . I think it reminds us of diamonds, which are sparkly too.


UWDress.com has so many dresses that come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and styles. These examples were just a few of the many, many dresses that they have. Anyway, good prom shopping!

                                                       Andrea, The Fiery Redhead.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete