Monday, January 21, 2013

Such a cliche..

Hello, as you may have guessed from the title, I am a redhead. My parents have called me fiery at times and so I just embrace it. My name is Andrea. I like to think of myself as passionate. If you search the word  "Fiery" on Google this is what it will show:

fier·y
/ˈfī(ə)rē/
Adjective
  1. Consisting of fire or burning strongly and brightly.
  2. Having the bright color of fire.
Synonyms
ardent - hot - passionate - igneous - flaming - burning

Society today pokes fun at redheads for being arduous or hotheaded. Well they aren't always a wrong but just like blondes or brunettes, we are only fiery when given reason to be.

Anyway this blog is going to be a place filled with fun DIY and all sorts of stuff. Thanks for reading and please come back to view other stuff!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment